I haven’t been posting anything recently because we are in the midst of re-creating our company website, and linking this site to it. Until that’s complete, the items I’ve been putting up here this past month are not yet ready for prime time.
However, this just came through and it is worth a look:
220 teams of artists competed, in front of 30,000 spectators. It is a grueling competition that produces an amazing spectacle and I congratulate the winners and everyone who competed.
Kryolan Professional Makeup was nice enough to bring me there in 2009 to demonstrate their product and perform my show — and I am very happy to have had that opportunity, it is a not to be missed event.
- The 15th annual World Bodypainting Festival wraps up in Austria (photoblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- World Bodypainting Festival attracts 30,000 visitors (independent.co.uk)
- 2012 World Bodypainting Festival (celebs.icanhascheezburger.com)
- Zebras – Body Painting at FABAIC 2012 with Kryolan Aquacolors (thestorybehindthefaces.com)
- Gator Eating Jose: UV Body Painting at FABAIC 2012 with Kryolan Aquacolors (thestorybehindthefaces.com)