‘Tis the season… We do a lot of Halloween and Fall festival events this time of year, and folks seem even more appreciative of, and open to, our creativity as Halloween approaches. It’s a good time to develop new face ideas and expand on older ones. Our approach is to surprise each person we paint with an original design just for them, only asking if they want to be “nice” or “spooky” — or matching their costume if they have one. Here’s a gallery of some of my favorites as I paint this season, and I’ll add more as we go (gallery updated 10/23/13). Mostly they are the spooky ones, but there’s a few nice ones as well. Check out our event schedule on the News/Schedule page and come and be transformed at Boo at the Zoo and our other Fall Festival and Halloween events.
Learn about all that we do at: agostinoarts.com
- How to do Zombie Make-up — Quick, Step-By-Step Face Painting Instructions
- #ZombieAttack — Halloween Gallery 2: Vampires, Demons, Aliens and Creepy Characters
- #ZombieAttack — Halloween Gallery
- See our video: Getting Into the Halloween Groove
- Japanese Demons and Kabuki Spooky
- Face Painting Gallery — Prospect Park Boo at the Zoo